A lot has happened since I last posted. First on April 27th, we blessed Hailee. It was such a neat day. Her dad blessed her with Grandpa Pickup and Grandpa Karpowitz in the circle. It was very special day. We go to play with our family while they were here and had a great time. Thanks to all of them for coming and sharing this special time with us. We truley are thankful to our Heavenly Father for sending such a special spirit into our home. Here are a few pictures from our weekend.
3 comments:
So sweet...I love the picture of Hailee looking up at her grandpa.
Love the pics....You all look great! How fun to have all the grandparents there. How special!
Ahhh. Where is my uncles mustache??? I think I've only seen him twice without it.
I miss the K's.
Congrats on the blessing. You guys look great!
Post a Comment