Sunday, May 18, 2008

Teaching Time

Tonight Mike and I were working with Jordan on some school things. He has had some speech problems since he was little. He has a hard time saying some sounds. He kept saying 12-14-15. He could not pronounce 13. Mike and I were trying to teach him how to say thirteen. Finally we called down Mackenzie who was in bed. We asked her to say thirteen and she said it flawlessly. So she began to try and teach Jordan. It was so funny to watch her explain how to say it. She was telling Jordan where to put his tongue when he said it. Mackenzie is such a little teacher. I guess we will have to use her more when we need a little extra help!

3 comments:

Krysta said...

That's a cute story. That's what brothers and sisters are for!

Mindy said...

too cute!

Ali Holt said...

your kids are so cute! Im glad you have a blog now we can keep in touch when we leave to North Carolina!