Travis went into the MTC last wend. I am so excited for him to have this experience. He is going to be a great missionary. We got to go to Texas for Easter to spend a little time with him before he left. I am so glad that I got to do that. He has grown so much and I could really see how grown up he is. I love him so much and will miss him, but I know that he is where the Lord wants him now. Here are a couple of pictures of him while we were down there.
4 comments:
Malinda, you look great! What a fun trip to Texas! Glad you got to spend time with your family :)
Wow, he's so grown up! That's fantastic that you got to spend time with him before he left!
I like the new colors of your blog.
I'm glad to see you got to go say good-bye to him too. I was thinking about him last week and knew he was going in soon. I still remember him at Bops 75th bithday. He was just a little guy. Your parents must be so proud of the family they raised. You guys are all doing so well. Did Marcia and family come too?
Post a Comment