Tuesday, May 06, 2008

I did not want to forget...

Tonight, McKay was at the table having his "treat" he earned during dinner before he went to bed. I was watching American Idol and he asked, "why do you get to watch TV". My response was "because I am the mom". He announced to me that "when I am the dad, no one will go to church, no one will go to school, and no one will go to bed". McKay and I will have to have a talk when he is the dad.

3 comments:

Krysta said...

Too cute...KIDS!

Lisa Pickup said...

great to see a whole family photo!! Love your new layout too. Not long now until I will hold our little baby. all the best for today and everyday

lisa

Mindy said...

LOVE IT! and I love your family picture. in regards to the missing tooth post- that's the way to lose a tooth...no pain!