The weekend that the twins got baptized we decided to take a trip to Kirtland Ohio since we live so close. My mom had never been to Kirtland before. This is a picture of all of us, minus Hailee-don't know where she was- in the Newell K Whitney store.
These front doors are the doors that the Prophet Joseph Smith walked through and said to Newell K Whitney and said "You have prayed me here. Now what do you want with me".
This is the John Johnson farm. Joseph Smith stood on these steps and preached the Gospel to people.
The doors to the Kirtland Temple.
A cute picture of Hilee and Grandma.
The Kirtland Temple. I love that we got to go and see this beautiful building built by the Saints of the early church. I am so grateful for the sacrifice they made to build this building. I know that Joseph Smith is a Prophet and the he brought the fullness of the Gospel back to the earth. I know that we stood in sacred places in Kirtland. Places where the Prophet stood and preached the Lords Gospel. I feel very blessed to have been born at this time when the Gospel has been fully restored.
No comments:
Post a Comment