Friday, April 08, 2011

Baptism

March 25th, 2011 was a great day for our family.  McKay and Mackenzie chose to be baptized into The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  It was a great day.  I love these two little people so much and am so proud of them and the people that they are becoming.  We had Grandma and Grandpa Pickup come up for their special day.  Mike was able to baptize them and grandpa stood in the circle when they were confirmed members of the church.  I am so grateful for the Priesthood in my life and grateful for the men that honor their priesthood.  I look forward to all the other exciting and wonderful things that life has in store for these two special people.


Dad and McKay


Dad and Mackenzie


Our Whole group



This was just a cute picture that my mom wanted to snap and I love it.  I think we are still a cute couple :)

No comments: