We had two Halloween's really this year. We went to Mike's cousin, Wendy's house and did trick-or-treating. Since Halloween was on Sunday and Marysville did actual trick-or-treating on Sunday, we went somewhere that was doing it another day. They trick-or-treating on Thursday. It was REALLY cold and the kids did not really want to stay out too long. They did not get too much candy, but I could handle that. Mackenzie dressed us as a Rock Star. She designed her own costume and boy did she look grown up. She borrowed some of Wendy's High Heel boots and she could work them. It was a little bit scary to tell you the truth. Haliee was a purple dragon. I bought this costume when McKay was her age and I could not wait to use it again. She was SOOOOO cute. Then Laci was a giraffe. Jordan wore this his second Halloween. Jordan was a death guy I guess. I really don't know what he was but he loved it. Then McKay was a skull. Then we had our ward trunk-or-treat and Grandma and Grandpa Pickup were here to celebrate with us. I was glad to have the extra hands because Mike was out of town. McKay and Jordan changed costumes for this night because they could not wear masks. So McKay pulled out the Superman costume and Jordan dressed as a pirate again. The kids had lots of fun getting candy from all the cars and Laci even figured out what she was supposed to do. She held my hand as we walked to each car and lifted her bag up to get her candy. By the time that we were done, her bag was getting a little bit too heavy for her to raise, but she sure tried. We had a great Halloween and look forward to next year and coming up with even better costumes.
1 comment:
these pictures of Laci are my faaaaavvvvvvorite! she is so cute as that giraffe
Post a Comment