Jordan turned 9 on November 1st. I can hardly believe that I have been a mother for 9 years. I am so grateful to have been given the chance to raise this sweet boy. He has blessed our family so much. He is teaching me each day to be a better mother. Jordan is enjoying 3rd grade and learning lots. He played baseball this summer and I got a lot of complements on his arm. So we are excited to play again this summer. Mike and I both are so glad that Jordan is our first born and that we get to love him for eternity.
He got his very own camera for his birthday. He LOVES it. He took it with us to scouts and took lots of pictures there. All the boys thought it was so neat.His Army robe. He LOVES the army right now. But he makes sure and tells me that he just likes to pretend army but never wants to really be in the army.
I think that we have Buckeye fan in our house.
Can the men in my life just smile for the camera sometimes!!
No comments:
Post a Comment