Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Laci Milestones

I can't believe how fast my baby is growing.  On Sunday, she took her first step.  She has been standing for a while but had yet to try and move.  On Sunday she did.  It was so exciting.  Then on Monday, I looked in the living room and she was WALKING.  She does this cute little squat and then stands straight up.  She was just standing and decided to try and walk.  Mike and I both saw and could not believe it.  I have never had a baby walk before they were a year old. She is a whole month ahead of all her siblings.  I tried to practice with her, but she just gets to excited and falls on her fat little bum.  She does best when she thinks that no one is looking. 
Also, today we were at lunch with Mike and I was letting her "drink" from my straw.  She has never actually been able to get anything out.  Well today she did.  She shocked herself at first and then loved that she could do it.  She gave Mike and I her cute little cheesy grin.  I LOVE that smile, messy face and all.
Before too long she will be a year old and this mama will be really sad.

1 comment:

Stacey and Brody Miller said...

Oh I just love the 1st steps. There's nothing more cute than the waddling little baby walk.

My blog is staceyandbrodymiller.blogspot.com

Keep in touch