Monday, June 07, 2010
Captain Skunk Beard
Today the kids decided that they wanted to paint. I bought these wood masks that you can paint at Joann's for 1.00. I had been saving these for a while. I set up a table in the garage-genius idea- and the kids went to town painting. A few funny things were said while we were there painting. First, Hailee was painting just like the other kids and they looked at hers and said, "Hailee paints really bad". I had to remind them that they were 2 once before and they painted exactly the same. The funniest thing was when McKay was talking about his mask. He was painting a pirate. As he was painting, he said "this guy is Captain Skunk Beard". I laughed so hard. How did he come up with that. I love when they say cute things like this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment