Wednesday, October 15, 2008
When I grow up...
For school this year, we filled out a student of the week form for each of the kids. There were the normal questions on it, like favorite color, favorite TV show and things like that. When I got to the question, "What do you want to be when you grow up?" I asked all the kids for their answers. Jordan wanted to be a train conductor, no surprise, Mackenzie wanted to be a mother ( loved that answer). When I asked McKay, he looked at me and said "Mr Incredible" I explained to him that I was asking him what kind of a job he wanted to have when he was a dad. He looked at me again and said "I know. I want to be Mr Incredible." So I had to write it. That was what he wants to be. I really hope that they send that paper back home with him before the year is up. I want to keep that forever. My "Mr Incredible" Boy!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Funny! Kids have such great imaginations. Abby's class does something called "Super Kid" of the Week where they feature each student for a week (sounds the same as what you have). When I asked her what she wanted to be, she said a mother, but then she also wanted to be a doctor so she could be the one giving out shots (not getting them).
that is so cute! Isn't that so hard when you can't get your point across and you just have to put their answer down? :) But at least the teacher will totally understand!
Such a cute story!
Post a Comment