
Today we went to the Wellness Center at Honda. We got there at 10:30 and they told us that the pool was closing at 11:00 for an hour. We decided to swim for the 1/2 hour and them let the kids go play in the gym for the hour before the pool opened again. When we got out of the pool, we found that they gym was closed. While we were trying to figure out what to do, we saw there plates and paper. They were having a contest. You made a pumpkin and could submit it. I grabbed these and went to the Kid Zone and borrowed their kids
scissors and crayons and we had a craft. It all worked out fine. After we were all done swimming and going home, McKay showed me his
pumpkin and said "mom, my pumpkin looks sad". I told him that we would make him look happy when we got home. He looked at me and said "No mom. I want him to look
SCARY!" What was I thinking.....
No comments:
Post a Comment