Thursday, October 23, 2008
Boo at the Zoo
I still have not figured out how to post the pictures in the right order, so they are scattered all in this post. But this weekend we had a lot of fun. Here at our zoo, they have what is called "Boo at the Zoo". The kids dress up and trick-or-treat while looking at all the animals. This year was really fun because Batman came to the Zoo. He put on a show and they kids were in HEAVEN! So here are some pictures from our weekend.
Batman talking to the kids about all different types of Hero's. This was the best picture I could get with all the heads in the way.

She was so happy. She smiles like this almost all day long. Hailee was dressed as a Pink M&M. I will get a better picture later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh that looks like so much fun! Every time I read your posts I feel older and older, they are growing up so fast! Congrats on making such cute babies.
Post a Comment