Sunday, May 01, 2011

Easter

An attempt at Easter picture.  I love these kids. This is Laci's picture face.  LOVE IT.



Laci stomping through the puddles at the Egg Hunt.  She was SOOOO muddy, but she had tons of fun.  I was getting looks from other mothers and I thought "what?  It's only mud.  She can take a bath later".


Patiently waiting for the hunt to begin.  It started 30 minutes late.   



After the hunt.  Look at all the mud.  

How we began our day. 
On Easter, we remember the Resurrection of the Savior.  His perfect example.  As we talked to the kids about what it meant, I was so happy to know that they knew that we celebrated this day because he was Resurrected from the dead and not that he was crucified.  We celebrate that he lives and he rose from the dead and because He did that, we can live again.  I love that I know who the Savior is and the love that He has for me and my family.  I am thankful for His example so that I can strive to be like Him and teach my children to follow Him.

No comments: