We were excited to be going to Texas for Andrew and Meredith's reception for many reasons. One was that we would be with my family to bless Laci. This was very special to have my brothers be able to stand in the circle with Mike. It was a great day and Mike gave her a great blessing. I am so grateful for the priesthood in my home and the example that Mike is setting for our boys. Here are a few pictures of that day. We did not get a good one of Laci in her dress. I guess that I will have to dress her back up again and take some.

3 comments:
Great pictures! I love the family photo! Beautiful family! love & miss you
I love her dress! your fam pics are so cute! That's great you got to bless her while you were with all your family!!!
I love the one of you, Nancy, and Laci. You and Nancy look so pretty!
Post a Comment