Laci is geting so big. She is changing and turning into a little person. I love her smile. Her smile makes me smile. These are just a couple of pictures of her in the last few days.
Oh my goodness!! I didn't think she looked much like the others until I saw that first picture on here!!! Yep she does hehehe I miss you guys soooooooo much! Can't wait to see you in less than 3 months
4 comments:
Laci is SO CUTE!! Your whole family is. We miss you guys!
Oh my goodness!! I didn't think she looked much like the others until I saw that first picture on here!!! Yep she does hehehe I miss you guys soooooooo much! Can't wait to see you in less than 3 months
Malinda she is so cute and getting so big. The middle picture is my favorite!!
I feel like I am looking at baby pictures of you! WOW!
Post a Comment