Friday, January 11, 2008

Mike goes to Japan


When Hailee was a week and 1/2 old, Mike had to go to Japan for business. Great timing huh! It was a great experience for him. He said that it was so different and that everyone over there smokes. He did not eat very much while he was over there. He said that they eat very strange things. One night they tried to get Mike to eat Octopus. Mike does not even like the good sea food. When he came home I asked him if he wanted a home cooked american meal. He said no, he just wanted McDonalds. Funny Man






2 comments:

Lisa Pickup said...

Malinda, WOW Japan I can't wait to go to Japan. It has been a day dream of mine ever since I saw Lost in Translation. Too bad he opt for Mcdonalds I bet your home cooking kicks butt over that stuff. How are you and your sweet little baby doing? I promise to post belly pictures this week 22 weeks now well, Tuesday but feeling fantastic. Back to Japan maybe in a few years he can take you along on one of his business trips. Wow Japan gosh I really can't wait to go. And tell Mike he is missing out on all the wonderful sea food that is available. Yummy. I miss sushi so much! Not long now.

Nate and Jen Poulson said...

Looking good Mikey...I didn't know you took Hailee to China with you. Oh wait those are monkeys. I love ya! Jen