I love them! So cute!
Those turned out so cute Malinda.
I am totally impressed that with three other kids and a new baby that you needed a project to work on. You must be a super mom. They are adorable.
Very cute - where did you get the letters?
did you cut each letter out of wood? The boys room sure is a beautiful blue. Do the girls have their own room? How are you feeling? Up and around? How long has it been now? Are you able to take long walks and things?
Very cute! I love the colors on the walls, too! Can't wait to get a home to do all that fun stuff to.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love them! So cute!
Those turned out so cute Malinda.
I am totally impressed that with three other kids and a new baby that you needed a project to work on. You must be a super mom. They are adorable.
Very cute - where did you get the letters?
did you cut each letter out of wood? The boys room sure is a beautiful blue. Do the girls have their own room? How are you feeling? Up and around? How long has it been now? Are you able to take long walks and things?
Very cute! I love the colors on the walls, too! Can't wait to get a home to do all that fun stuff to.
Post a Comment