Our Baby Girls Cute Profile!!!Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Well, today was the day we had our ultra sound. So last night we took bets from the kids as to what they thought the baby might be. Mackenzie thought it was a girl. McKay thought it was a boy AND a girl. And Jordan thought it was a boy OR a girl. Great guesses. So today when we went we decided to take the kids with us so that they could see the baby and that it is actually in mom's tummy. They were all really interested in it. As soon as he started the ultra sound, he said he had seen the sex... but he did not say for a while. Finally at the end of the ultra sound he said, "well, you either see two or three little parts right here and I only see.... TWO. So it is a GIRL! So looks like we will have 2 boys and 2 girls. Nice and even. Mackenzie gets her sister and the boys are happy with whatever. Although Jordan said to me tonight that he does not want the baby eating all his toys when it gets here. I said we would deal with that later....
Our Baby Girls Cute Profile!!!
Our Baby Girls Cute Profile!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
CONGRATS!!! How exciting! Direction for the picture...go to edit layout...then hit EDIT from the Header box and add a pic!
Yay for another girl! Yay for another healthy baby coming to the Karpowitz family!
So excited for you and quite jealous as I told you earlier today! Anyways, I just read your previous post and how scary that is. Nice to know nothing happened and that your neighbors are looking out for you!
AH! Reading that paragraph was so suspenseful! Malinda, I am SO excited for you and McKenzie (and the boys too)! Their votes were hilarious! I ALWAYS wanted a little sister, so I know exactly how McKenzie feels :) That is going to be tons of fun having two of each!
How very exciting! I have been thinking about you and wondering when you'd be finding out. You are very blessed to have two of each.
Any name ideas?? Did you say you wanted something with a "J"?!?!? or another "M"...you could always use "Melanie!" Just kidding :o)Jenna is a cute name, Jennifer, I almost said Jordan....Josie, Janelle, Jazmin, Jody, Jessica, JoJo, Jaycee, ummmm, thats all I can think of! Not that you asked for my imput anyways! hehe....
O.K. I got some more for you....
Jewel, Jessie, Jerri, Jemma, Jeanine, Jadyn, Jacqueline, Janet, Jezedel, Jill, Joanna, Joanie, Josephine, Joy, Joyce, Juanita-(I think we need a name like this in the family!) Julianne, Juliet,Justine, June, Jane...
That is so exciting!! Congratulations! At least you aren't having an airplane..it's a McMurry thing! LOL.. Glad there will be sisters. Every mother needs that blessing.
Congrats!! How fun to have 2 of each! I'm so glad that McKenzie got her little sister!
So exciting!
Congrats1!! that is soo fun!!! how exciting!
Post a Comment