Monday, April 09, 2007

Me and the twins ready for church. Jordan was sick so Mike stayed home with him.
The Easter Bunny did come to our house.
Jordan was trying to have fun and look at his basket, but was just too sick to enjoy it.
OK, This might look a little funny to all of you, but I was trying to reproduce what I saw in a Family Fun Magazine. I did the best that I could with what I had. Mike was in charge of making the cake while I was at church. The only problem was that I forgot to tell him to make it in the round cake pans. So I have to make do and cut the square cake into two pieces, but it worked fine.

Easter Weekend was a lot of fun. Mike had Friday off so we played really hard. We took the kids to see Meet the Robinson's in 3D. It was really cute, but we remembered why we only go to the dollar movies anymore. We had a nice family dinner with ham, potato's and all the normal Easter stuff. We are finding that it is nice to start a few of our own family tradition.

6 comments:

Melanie said...

HI Malinda,
Yes! New pictures! You look so pretty! The kids are getting so big-they are adorable. Sorry Jordan was sick-poor guy! Your cake looks great! What a fun idea. We went and saw that same movie too in 3D also.

Mindy said...

What a bummer for Jordan to be sick. It really is a nice thing for you to start your own traditions. It gets complicated when you live close to family and have traditions that you grew up with...and then to divide them between two families! It's always a toss up.

~Jen~ said...

I second the new traditions thing! I LOVE traditions - I think I try to have too many to keep up with. You and your kiddos look so cute, too bad one of them had to be sick. It seems that is always the case.

Lisa Pickup said...

your cake is so cute. I hope it was as yummy as it looks.

Anonymous said...

Besides Jordan being sick it looks like you guys had a really fun Easter! Cute pictures!

Bec said...

such a cute family!