


People tell us that Ohio got an unusual amount of snow this year. I really hope that this is the case. It snowed and snowed and snowed for about 2 weeks straight. They canceled school 6 of the ten days for the high school. Mike's work was even shut down for 2 days. Believe me, it was a lot of snow. So we took advantage and played in it every chance we got. The kids loved the snow. I was always ready to come in before they were. We are grateful however the the cold and snow is gone and warmer weather is on it's way.
2 comments:
Adorable snow pictures! We would love to come play in the snow with you guys! Good job on your moms blog too! :o)
All that snow would definately be a culture shock for me, but would sure be a lot of fun. I know when we were in Utah I had fun when we went sledding up the Canyon.
Post a Comment