


My babies turned 4 last week. I can 't believe it. It seemed that it was just a little while ago that I was praying every day to get these babies out!! Now they are monsters. But I love them. These are some picture of them when they were opening their presents. The first one of the two of them together, I had not done Mackenzie's hair yet. So she looks a little crazy. We are having fights about hair. I just love both their faces in the other two picture. It sure was a fun birthday.
5 comments:
I have been anticipating birthday pics. of the twins. Hope you had a nice birthday as well! I can't believe it's been 4 years since we were supposed to deliver on the same day! But I'm glad for your sake you had them earlier.
so stinking cute! Always win with the hair! Little girls need to have cute hair!
They are getting so big! I can't believe that they are already 4!
Malinda you still need to post some pictures of your house!
yes, I agree-post some pictures of your house!!
ummm yes...I'm with the other ladies!
Post a Comment