
Well, I did not want to mention anything about this until it was all said and done. Now it is. Mike and I bought a house yesterday. We are SOOO excited. It is a great home in the best neighborhood in Marysville. The people that were living there before
left in a hurry, don't know why, so it was a mess. Mike and I went over there until 2:30 in the morning cleaning it last night. We had to because the carpet cleaners were coming this morning. We are going to move all our stuff over on Monday and start living there. I am so excited and can't wait to put my touches on our new home!
8 comments:
YEA Malinda,,,,we are so happy for you and your family!!!!!!!!
Congratulations! What a pretty home!!! You'll have to post some pictures of the inside once you get settled.
I am so excited for you! Congrats! I can't wait to see more pictures!
That house is so cute! Post pics of the inside once you get settled.
Congrats! That is just so awesome and exciting. Bring some pics when you come to Texas!!!
Congratulations! That's the best Christmas present ever - so exciting! I can't wait for that day to come for us!
Chris and I are so happy for you and your family. What a great feeling. xoxoxox
merry christmas you guys. hope to see you soon.
lisa and chris
YEA!!!! So exciting. Too bad it wasn't here in Texas!! I can't wait to see the inside. Does it come with new furniture? :)
Post a Comment