Well, things are crazy around here. We have been busy with normal life. But the kids have been so cute latley. The other day I was wearing a plain gold chain. Jordan came up to me and touched the neckless and said "Mom, your neckless is not beautiful" I asked him why. She said "Because there are no diamonds on it." I died. I never talk to him about diamonds. He must get alot out of those diamond commercials right now. What a great husband he is going to make.
Also, the other day we were in the car. Mackenzie was just talking and talking and talking. I asked her if she ever stopped talking. She answered "no", smacked her lips and said "It's my job". I died.
Then McKay the other day came up to me and said, "Mom, where is my stickwhip" I said, "What is stickwhip?" We walked around the house looking for "it". We could not find it. Finally we found it. It was chapstick. I thought it was so cute calling it stickwhip that I could not correct him.
It is so fun to hear them talk and learn so much. I am so thankful for my three beautiful children that I have to take care of.
2 comments:
How cute! You never know what they're going to come up with next. I can't wait to hear what Ben has to say once he's finally able to talk!
Too fun! I like Mackenzies' comment the best. What a girl!!!
Post a Comment