Sunday, November 20, 2005

Weekend away

This weekend we went to Salt Lake for a couple of really good reasons. First, Mike had a couple of job interviews on Friday. They both went well, and we will wait and see what will come of either of them. Then the other reason was the BYU/Utah football game. The boys went and were sorely disappointed with the outcome. But we have had a great time.
I have been taking more time to enjoy my children. As I played ball with my two two year olds, I said a silent prayer and thanked Heavenly Father for this day that he gave me with these precious children. I am a very blessed woman to have three healthy and active children. If I never have anything else in my life, I have all I need at home with a wonderful husband and my children. What a great blessing we have to be sealed all together for eternity. Watching a friend struggle with the death of her young child, had made me realize that every day that I am granted with my little ones, is a day that I need to hug, kiss, tickle, laugh and play with them. Even on the day when I am not sure that I can handle all that I have. I know that they are blessings entrusted to Mike and I.
What a wonderful thing!!!

No comments: