Thursday, November 03, 2005
Halloween
This Halloween we had a lot of fun. We had the best costumes. It is cold here in Rexburg, so we had warm costumes. Jordan was a Monkey, Mackenzie was a bunny, and McKay was a purple dragon. They were so cute. I did not get a good picture of them all that night, but I am checking if anyone else did. Aunt Marcia and Uncle Aaron came and brought a chicken. Well, the chicken was Jacob. We all went trick-or-treating. The kids loved it. THey did not want to stop. Finally after one hour, I was able to talk them into going home and eating some of the candy. When we came home, we had some of dad's famous pasta and italian sauce with our family. It was a fun night. They keep asking when we can go again. The next time will come soon... I am sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment