Monday, October 24, 2005

I Love my Kids

I just wanted to write tonight about the adorable children that I have. I went to check in on them tonight and McKay and Jordan were in Jordan's bed asleep. It made my heart feel so warm to see the them asleep together. I love that they love each other so much. Ever once and a while Jordan will hug McKay and tell him that he loves him. Just what a mother wants to know. That her children love each other. Then this week we had Mindy and her boys, friends from Utah, come to visit. She was in the bathroom was in the bathroom doing her hair when Mackenzie walks in, looks up and Mindy and says casualy, "hi girlfriend". We bothe busted up laughing. She got the girl part because Jordan calls her girl all the time, and then I was telling the kids that Mindy and her boys were our new friends. So, being the smart girl that she is, she put it together and said girlfriend. McKays new thing is to get Jordan's old backpack on and then come and find me, tell my goddbye, tell me that he needs a kiss, then tell me that he is going to school. It is really cute. He just walks around the house with that on his back. Some days, he ever takes a nap with it on. Jordan is doing to good right now. He loves to count everything. The other night we were driving and Jordan wanted me to count all the stars. We tried for a while, then we switched and counted the cars that we passed. Good practince.
There is just so many cute things that these three kids are doing these days. Jordan is really looking forward to Christmas this year. He talks about it all the time. It is going to be a long 2 months. When he is looking for things that he wants to Christmas, he always finds things for the twins too. It is so thoughtful of them.
Mike and I are good. Nothings quite so cute to announce from Mike and I's daily activities.

3 comments:

Nykreim said...

Thanks for getting us your address, it is fun to read the updates on your family. I just can't believe how big they have all gotten. They are all so cute!
Crystal Nykreim

Bec said...

aww what a cute family!

Sarah said...

I love to hear about how much you love your kids... reminds me of why I want more of them. =) I can't wait until Kathryn can talk and say cute things.