Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Weekend Fun

Well, I did it. I went away for a night. My sister and a couple friends spent the night away and scrapbooked all night and day. It was so much fun. It was something that I really needed. Mike did excellent with the kids as suspected. Jordan called me once and asked me where I was. He then told me that I needed to come home because he was going to miss me. It was so sweet, but I told him that I was not going to come home right away. He wanted me to tell him WHY?? I just told him that mommy needed some time to have fun with my friends.
While I was scrapbooking, I gave Mike a list of things that needed to get done. The wonderful husband that he is, he got all things done. I knew that he would. So now I just need to wait till I have a list of things for Mike to do and then scrapbook all weekend.

No comments: