Well, today is Mike's birthday. Just like every other day. Well, we tried to make is special. Jordan and I made him a cake from scratch. It was pretty good if I do say so. Then we got him some of his favorite things. Mike M&M's cereal, a movie and a Vote for Pedro shirt. For those of you who have no clue what I am talking about...good for you. It is a things from the movie Napolean Dynamite. Mike LOVES that movie. The kids were so excited to watch Dad open his presents. Then they were even more excited when he blew out the candles on his cake. I think that all together it was a fun day. Mike like it too.
Grandpa and Grandma Karpowitz were just here visitng. The kids loved having them here. We went swimming a couple of times and the kids got to show them how they love to ride on the jet skis with daddy. After they left, the kids were asking "where did they go". We look forward to their next visit.
2 comments:
happy birthday Mike!!!!!!!
Such cute pictures Malinda. I can't wait to go scrapbooking together once I'm back in Idaho. I know that Jake misses his cousins. He likes to point to their pictures on the wall and say "who's that". I am glad that MIke had a good birthday.
Post a Comment