Saturday, January 21, 2012

Christmas 2011

I started this blog to help keep a record of the things that have happened in my family.  I have not been good at it at all.  But it is a new year so here we go.
Christmas came to our house.  The kids were so excited and I think they were happy with the things that Santa brought to them.

Laci had such a fun year this year.  She got what was going on.  Her theme was Barbie.  She loves to play with barbies right now.  She got a couple barbie movies, a barbie with a horse, a coloring book with her own markers, a pillow pet that I made for her, and a blanket that I also made.

Hailee got a Tag reader system.  She loves to read and I wish that I could read to her all the time, but I just can't.  So this will be so much fun for her to read whenever she wants.  She also got a barbie with horse, a movie and a princess book. 

Jordan got some tools for his tool box that he made in cub scouts.  He had been asking for tools since then and was very excited about getting them in his stocking.  He also got a Wii game and his big gift was a remote control car.  He was SOOO excited.

Mackenzie got a robe (mostly to help her to learn more modesty with two brothers in the house),  a bunch of new clothes that she asked for, new boots and an American girl doll (a fake of course), but she did not care.   Her grandma Pickup made her some clothes for her doll.  She loves having a doll to dress up.


McKay got some star wars guys, a Wii game, a book, and his big gift, like Jordan, was a remote control car.  The unfortunate part about the cars was that they ran on the same frequency.  So we had to return them and get them different cars.  What kind of company does that?? But overall it was great. 

Since Christmas was on a Sunday, we got to get all dressed up and go to church after presents.  Both these little girls look so cute.  I did not get a picture of the other kids.  They changed too quick once we got home. ;(


Love the way she poses!!!

No comments: