- She loved to dance. Sometimes we turn music on the computer and the girls will dance. She crawls over to me and uses me for balance and dances right along with the two big girls.
- She speed crawls. When she is really excited, she puts her head down and crawls as fast as she can. This can be dangerous depending on where you are.
- She will not eat baby food anymore. Well, just baby bannana's. She wants whatever we are eating. She loves green beans and Boston Markets creamed spinich. Yummy!
- She always wakes up happy. When I go to get her from her crib, she is standing "yelling" for me and smiles to cutest scrunched up face when I go to get her out.
- She says "dada" all the time. I don't think that she knows what that means, but she says it and Mike LOVES it.
- She has 4 brothers and sisters that love her to pieces. It just melts their mothers heart!!!
- When Hailee is looking for Laci, she askes me "mommy, where Yaci You" She can't say her "L's"yet.
Friday, May 14, 2010
Laci
Laci is 10 months now. I can't believe it. She is so big!! Here are some facts about Laci
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
cute girl!!!
Post a Comment