Both the boys wanted to play football this fall. They had fun, well I forced them to have fun. Jordan loved it after the first practice. He said on the way home that this was the best day ever... then he had his first game. He was freaked out. I think that he was a little shocked the he got knocked around a little bit. But he finished the season and did great. McKay on the other hand did not like football to start with. He did not like getting knocked down or knocking other people down. But as the season went on, he became a powerhouse player. He really got in there and pushed those other kids around. Funny how the roles changed. We did not get pictures because the cost a fortune... So I took some outside in the year before we had to turn in their pads. Here is what I got.
I think that we are offically Buckeye fans... After BYU of course....
I LOVE this picture. I am going to enlarge it and put in on the boys wall.
2 comments:
fun stuff! I love your family picture on the side bar!
Way cute picture of the boys holding the football together. That would look great to blow up and put in their room. Hope you had a good Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment