I still can't figure out how to put these pictures in the right order, so here is Hailee after we were almost done. She decided that she wanted to be on the table helping.


I decided to brave the kids and dye Easter eggs with them. We did it last year and they seemed to really like it. I put the baby in the high chair to avoid any mishaps. I gave her a bowl with a little bit of water in it and she dumped the whole thing on herself. I thought that she would play in the water a little bit, but nope!




Each of the kids had a dozen eggs to color. I don't think that we will eat all of them, but it was only 1.00 per
dozen. They had a lot of fun with it and I am glad that I did it. I ALMOST backed out and decided not to.
2 comments:
Yeah new pictures! So cute! You are brave to dye Easter eggs with your kids. I am too scared!
Hailee is getting so big!
Hey girl!
You have to load your pictures backwards...so, the picture you want to be first, you load last. I get confused every time I do it too. I found that writing it down works to help keep my brain in gear. I am going to try and do a bunch of posts to catch up. Hopefully I can keep it straight! love you!
Post a Comment