Just a quick update~
Hailee's surgery went well. The Dr said things went as he had planned. She looks a little scary! Mackenzie cried when she saw her and the boys said that she looked crazy. Her eyes are very blood shot. She was back to her normal self my the time we got home from the hospital. She is doing great. We are going to stay close to home for a few days just to let her heal a little more. Thanks for all the prayers and thoughts about our little girl today.
4 comments:
I'm glad everything went okay. Were you pacing a hole in the floor while she was in surgery? I felt that way when Bree had oral surgery. It's hard to know your baby is going through something and you can't hold their hand.
Glad it all went well. I can only imagine how 'crazy' she looks...but it will be well worth it! miss ya
Hey cute girl! I'm so excited about the baby news. Hailee and the new baby are going to be such great friends. Good to hear Hailee's surgery went well. Take care!
I'm glad everything went well! Owen gets tubes in his ears and that is a really minor procedure but it still makes me freak out a little bit!
Post a Comment