Sunday, June 29, 2008

While we were at the Zoo, Jordan jumped and broke the top of his foot.
Giving mommy kisses.
McKay playing Egg races at his school party.
I love this picture.
I was trying to get a picture of all the kids and this is what I came out with. But I love it.
We were all in the bathroom trying to get Jordan's tooth out with a carrot. It finally came out.
We were playing at the zoo.
Mackenzie was feeding Hailee her food. She was a mess after.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the picture of the 4 kids! I can see why you love it...I think you should blow it up for your wall. Hailee looks like your mom to me in the picture with her messy face.

I will be in Utah July 16-22.....can you come up there for a play day at the park???? Wish I could come to the blogger play day.

Stephanie said...

So many cute pics. Sorry he broke his foot, but he seems to be a trooper about it (: The carrot idea is hilarious. Kala wiggles and wiggles and won't stop until it's out.

Lisa Pickup said...

Hi,

How old is the baby now? Seems so fast if she is 6 months already. Wow time flies by. Hope the summer is treating you well.

love lisa