Saturday, March 01, 2008

A friend of mine does photography at her home, so Hailee and I decided to try it out. I think they turned out so cute. These were just the ones that we played with yesterday. I am going over Tuesday again to look at all of the pictures. Hailee looks so cute in there. Her big eyes are breathtaking.












4 comments:

Melanie said...

Ooooh, Malinda those are so cute. I love the first one of you smiling at each other and the close up of Hailee where she is smiling. Did you do the boys together too or all 4 of them together? Your friend takes really nice pictures...can she fly out to California for a photo shoot? :o)

Mindy said...

They turned out so nice! I love the one with you holding Hailee in the air kissing her. Precious!

Seable Family said...

So cute! I love them!

Nate and Jen Poulson said...

She is really cute! Great Photos.