Things are starting to settle down a bit. I am getting used to being a mother of four children. I can't believe I have 4!!! Hailee is such a great baby. She eats well, sleeps well, and is happy most of the time. The kids are all doing great. They love her so much and tell her every night. I love to see them be so sweet with her. My mom just went home on Sunday. My dad flew back to drive home with her, so we got to visit with my dad again. I sure hate living so far away from our family. I miss them all the time. Maybe one day we will live closer...
So that is really all the news from us. We are going to staying inside for a couple of months because of the RSV season. I don't want a sick baby. So anyone, give me a call. I am sure that I will need some adult conversation.

5 comments:
She is adorable. I am glad you and the baby are doing well. I think you are smart to stay inside! Stay warm! Merry Christmas!
I think she looks like McKay did.
ooh, she is so cute. I got your phone message...I wanted to call you back when I have more time to talk....hopfeully now that school is out it will free up some time. Hope you are all doing well...
She's sooo cute! Great idea to stay inside. Hayden was born in Dec of 05 and he got RSV bad in Feb. Glad you guys are doing good.
how was your christmas? You had such a special little gift this year. She sure is beautiful.
Post a Comment