



Well, today was the day that I have been crying about all month long. Jordan started Kindergarten today. He was so excited and ready to go. I loved watching him get ready and get his things together and head out the door. I think that he has a nice teacher and some good kids in his class. They meet all day 2 or 3 days a week and that is a really long time for my little guy to be gone. I go get him at 3:45 and I have been looking at the clock all day long trying to imagine what he is doing now. I can't wait till he gets home and he can tell me all about it. I can't believe that Jordan is old enough to go to school!!
6 comments:
Ooh, I remember that feeling! Your first baby....off to school. 3:45? wow, that is a long day...what time does he start? He looks so handsome and so ready. You will be amazed how much he will learn this year...its only just begun!
How'd you do this morning?
Love ya! I never get any comments from you,,,,you must of lost my blog address.... :o)
What cute pictures! I hope Jordan and you have a great school year!
So cute! Did you cry as he left today? I never did...maybe that will come by the time my baby goes to school!
no, I did not cry when Jordan went to school. how could I when Jordan was so excited. He was so ready for me to leave! How can he go all day without mommy???
Cute little Jordan! I can't believe he is in kindergarten!
Happy first day of kindergarten Jordan! He looks so grown up!
You're lucky that he's only gone for part of the week even if it's a full day. Here they go a full day all week. What happened to half day kindergarten?
Post a Comment