Monday, June 25, 2007

Cousins


This is from our trip to Grandma K's house. the kids are on the couch with their cousin and uncle Bribo.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Hey Malinda! I am always so happy to see when you have a new post! I am sorry to hear you have been a single mom! I felt that way last summer with Daryle working so much. He'd be home late at night but, not to really help with anything just go to bed and get up again. Glad to hear your mom is coming! That'll be fun to visit and have some fun. Where has Mike been going?!?! Miss you! I have a friend moving out your way...

Maren said...

You're in my prayers, girl...I feel for you. Surely the pregnancy hormones aren't helping your mood. That's great that your mom is coming. You're amazing that you have lasted this long. If it were me, the authorities would have taken me to a crazy house!

Lisa Pickup said...

how are you feeling? Any pictures of your growing bump? take care.