Friday, February 02, 2007

Did you think I was ever coming back??













The kids were playing Dogs and the boys were laying in their dog beds. Mackenzie was of course... the mom.


I know that I have not posted for a LONG, LONG time, but this whole house thing is keeping me SOOOOO busy. The house that we bought was a bank owned home. Good for us, bad for the last owners. But they left the house a mess, and I mean a HUGE mess. It took us from 7 at night to 2:30 in the morning to get all their junk out of the house. Then from 9 in the morning until 3:30 to clean just the kitchen. It was REALLY gross. But now it is starting to look more like a home then a junk yard. We had to paint right away because the house smelled a little and we thought it might be coming from the walls. It smells a lot better in here now. We still have TONS of work to do. It will be a long road, but it will be so worth it. I am going to post some pictures of the house when we get a little more settled. Honestly, I don't even know where the charger is for my camera. Hence there are no new pictures.
But enjoy the older ones.

3 comments:

Seable Family said...

I didn't think you would ever post pictures again! I can't wait to see pictures of your house!

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures of the kids! It must be nice to have them play together and keep each other busy while you are working on the house! I can't wait to see the house pictures! Post again soon!

Mindy said...

Glad to hear from you again! I was starting to wonder if things were ok...but thank goodness for the telephone! can't wait to see pics!