Saturday, August 05, 2006

My kind of Price

Well, today we were out and saw a sign that said that Haircuts were 5.95 all weekend long at a new hair place here in town. So we decided to stop and get Mike, Mackenzie and my hair cut. We decided to save the little money for the boys and do theirs at home. So the three of us did out hair and when I got the the front to pay, no one would come up and take my money. So I said to one of the girls that I still needed to pay. Their repsonce to me was, "oh, no. Today the first 50 people are free" So I ran to the car and got the boys to get their hair cuts. So all three of us got haircuts for FREE! What a deal. That was our great find for the weekend!

6 comments:

Melanie said...

I love those kind of deals! So, were the boys not free then? Bummer! :o)

Malinda said...

Ok, Whoops! All FIVE of us were free!! It would not be a good story if only 3 of us got a free haircut!!

Mindy said...

how nice...what a deal!

ThirtySomething said...

Malinda and Mike... what fun it was to read up on the things that are going on in your family. I'm so happy things are well and your kids are growing so much! Your family picture from the 4th is awesome. I really miss you and wish I could come visit and hang out. It's hot in Vegas and there isn't much else to tell, but hello and big huge hugs and kisses! You are amazing!

-Laura- said...

Five free haircuts??? You definately can't beat that! Could you send that salon our way please?

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Houston blowjob Dallas zocor speciality shop Wrong confreg cisco 2600 wont start building a purple martin house mias sex movies philippene sex movies