Saturday, February 25, 2006
Toddler time
We have had a busy week. On Thursday I went to get the Twins from the Toddler lab. When I got there Mackenzie was crying on her teachers lap and her nose was bleeding. THey said that she had fell and scratched her nose. I looked at my baby girl and her nose was huge and bleeding bad. To me, it looked like she had broken her nose. I was so upset, I almost started to cry with her. I was babysitting this day as well and so I had 5 kids under 5 with me. I needed to take her to the ER because it was getting bigger by the second. Thankfully another mother there that was in a previous ward asked if I needed help. So she came with me and waited with the other kids while I was in with Mackenzie. They were not able to tell if she had broken it because it was so swollen. So we have to wait until the swelling goes down. She looks so sad with a green nose. The bruse is changing colors. This was our first major accident and I am glad that she is OK.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
aww poor mackenzie!! that is so sad!!
poor girl!
Is Mackenzie's nose okay?
Post a Comment