Monday, January 09, 2006

Our own Walton's moment

Well, here at the Karpowitz house we had our own Walton's moment. OK, here is the story. McKay and Mackenzie were in their room trying to take a nap. McKay came out and said that he had to go "poop". So I put him on the toilet and came back into my room and was on the computer. I yelled at McKay "are you done"? He yelled back at me "no". Then I yelled back "hurry up". After yelling at him I thought, OK be a better mom then that. So I yelled back at McKay "I love you, McKay" He yelled back at me "I love you mom". Then I heard a little voice from Mackenzie's room, "I love you mom". I yelled back to Mackenzie in her room with the door shut " I love you Mackenzie". Then I hear McKay yell from the toilet "I love you Jordan" who was in the living room. Then Jordan yells back to McKay "I love you McKay". All this yelling and it made me feel so good. It sure is nice to have a family that all loves each other.

No comments: