We went to Rigby Lake for the first time. The kids had so much fun. They are at such a fun age. They played so well and they kept their life jackets on most of the time.
So cute things that have happpened in our house in the last little while. The other morning, I was making the kids beds. I asked Jordan to please make his bed. His answer to me was "Mom, I am little, you are big". He had a point there. Then the other day, I was laughing at something that Jordan did and he stopped and looked at me and said "mom, stop joking me". It is fun to hear him talking so much. He talks to fast that I can usually only understand him. I keep trying to tell him to S L O W it down a bit. I guess he comes by it righfully. I need to slow down a bit too. But all is well in the Karpowitz household.
1 comment:
Your children are precious. I look at your family and have flashbacks of my life. Children are the riches of our lives!!!
Post a Comment