Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Fun times are yet to come.

Since my last entry, Mike has returned from the Baha and we are all so glad to have that done with. His team did not do as well as we would have hoped, but they did complete the car and they are done.
While Mike was gone, I went to Utah with the kids. It was a well needed trip. I thought that we might all go nuts here by ourselves. But with the trip, we did very well. I drove down on Thursday afternoon and stay with family there. We got to see Nana and Bop and have some fun with them. Our kids sure love to be there. When we were about 10 minutes from home, they were all asking me to go back to Nana's house. While we were there, we did mostly things that we can't do here in Rexburg. We went swimming, went to play with family and went to, of course, McDonalds. I had to get Cafe Rio for myself while they had nuggets adn frys.
Mike was able to meet his dad and brothers there in Arizona. They drove down from California to show support for Mike. He really enjoyed have a cheering section while he was there. We all wanted to go, but with three little kids, I am sure it would have been anything but enjoyable!!!
Mike is glad to have this behind him. Hopefully this experience will bring more job opportunities to our table.
Thanks to all who have helped and supported us.

No comments: